Friday 7 February 2014

A Drop of Scarlett...


Occasionally, Sin meets new friends in his asylum.  I’m sure you’re aware of this.  He hijacks this very blog for that purpose.  Today, however, he’s allowed me to chat to someone all on my very ownsome.  Nice of him.  Well, he’s already met her anyway, it seems, in his Moth to a Flame blog post.

 

The lovely Scarlett Flame is joining me.  She’s currently riding around on a book tour to show us her collection of erotic love stories Bound for Passion.  Today’s stop is right outside my place, so I tempted her in for a look-see at her wares!

 

Here’s the lowdown on her latest novel.

 

“When Vivienne sits inconsolable in the hospital chapel, the last encounter she expects is a fervent entanglement with an otherworldly being. As passions increase she learns, for the first time in her life, the true meaning of ‘out of this world’. In the second story, Sarah meets a new lover after telling him all her intimate fantasies in an internet chat room. And the final entry concerns the journey a young woman takes as a Dominant offers to show her the ropes in exchange for her submission via BDSM.”

 

Individually these stories are hot, but together they are sizzling.



Already the book is heating up readers attention with five five star reviews so far.  Scarlett told me:

 

The cover of the book is from a painting by an artist friend of mine that is based in Cork, Ireland. His name is Alan Hurley. I have had only fabulously positive comments about the cover and hope to use Alan again in future. The picture is also available to buy as a print from his gallery. Alan has some absolutely beautiful paintings please visit his page and choose some for yourself.

 

I have two signed prints gracing my living room walls, an original watercolour taken from my avi photograph on Twitter and this hangs in pride of place on my bedroom wall.

 

Alan also has a Blog here so please visit him here and see how his work progresses from an outline drawing to a full blown picture

 

The graphics were supplied by another good friend of mine who is also an author - Jon Fletcher who I did an interview for last year about my next book and a current WIP. Jon writes Science fiction and I believe I own ALL of his books. Check out Jon's blog and his author page to see more.

 

The debut novel is composed partially of stories that were published initially on my blog over the last six months or so, and a new story created especially for the book.

 

There is a short excerpt from The Stranger which is the first story in the book, read by myself, on audioboo.

 

In celebration and to let the public know about my new book there are a series of blogs being hosted by a number of bloggers across the world.

 

Here they are and the dates they will be hosted.  There may be some additions to the list as time goes on:

 

 

The Book promotion is set to run alongside offers and promotions on Goodreads and Facebook with 4 copies of the book available to win on Goodreads through their giveaway deal.

 

I also have great pleasure in having The Orchard Book Club promoting my book launch, with details to follow.

 

I will be interviewed on air by Casey Ryan of the Cutting Room Floor on the 2nd March.  Please click on the link for details.”

 

You can buy Scarlett’s new book from:

Amazon UK

Amazon.com

Barnes & Noble

 

The book is also available on all the Amazon sites including Canada, Australia etc..

 

Thanks for dropping by Scarlett.  It’s always a pleasure meeting one of Sin’s friends.  I hope the book is a raging success.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment